Friday, March 27, 2009

Facebook rehab

What is it about Facebook that's sooo god damn addicting? It has practically eaten up my life for the last 1 year and a half. First thing I do when I wake up is to turn on the computer just to be on Facebook...as soon as I get home from school or work, beside trying to find something to fix my hungry stomach, I AM ON FACEBOOK AGAIN!!! ARggghhh....So I did what I should to treat my addiction, be on cold turkey (cancel facebook) and now I'm in rehab because of this....hahhaha.....

On the other note....

Last night, Zohra and I planned a reunion/our old ESL teacher's birthday party. It was a lot of fun, although I find myself feeling somewhat awkward infront of the people I haven't seen for a long time. Some grew taller, some look more mature, and some look the same. While it's nice to have a chance to chit chat with some of these former ESL students and teachers, I just HATE HATE small talks....awkward silent is sooo annoying. Anyways, here are some of the pictures we took


Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa





have a good weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment